Managing Partner of Ayamba & Harcourt Firm and the Executive Director of Resource Synergy Limited
areas of expertise
- Forensic Accounting
- Management Consulting
- Business Administration
- Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services
- Certified Forensic Accountant (CFA)
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (FCA)
- Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN)
- MSc in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Calabar
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from the University of Calabar
- HND in Accountancy from Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH), Lagos
Kelly Kejuo Ayamba ,a Member of the International Federation of Management Consulting Institutes and the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) has had a very successful career spanning over 20 years in banking, private and public sector management and administration, and professional (audit, tax and financial advisory) practice, working with some of the world’s best, including KPMG and Deloitte.
Mr. Ayamba has extensive experience in public sector governance, financial administration and management having served as; Director of Finance and Accounts of the Cross River State Internal Revenue Service, Special Assistant, and subsequently, Special Adviser to the Governor of Cross River State on Public Debts Management and Commissioner for Finance of Cross River State.
He is currently the Managing Partner/CEO of the professional practice firm of Ayamba & Harcourt(Chartered Accountants, Tax & Financial Consultants) and the Executive Director of Resource Synergy Limited, a project development, project finance and transaction advisory firm.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: